Saturday, December 14, 2019

Vintage Mystery Extravaganza Detective Challegers List


Since I'm limited on my visible link-ups, I thought it would be nice to keep a list of the detectives who are joining me for the Vintage Mystery Extravaganza in 2020. I'll keep adding to the list periodically as new sign-ups occur. If you haven't signed up yet, please click the current Just the Facts Headquarters on the sidebar to find the original sign-up post.

Vintage Extravaganza Detectives
Lisa T (Golden Age)
Laurie @ Bedford Bookshelf (Golden Age)
Bev @ My Reader's Block (Silver & Gold)
Melissa H (Silver & Gold)
Joel @ I Should Be Reading (Silver & Gold)
Rekha @ The Book Recorder (Golden Age)
Bookish Hoarder @ Bookish Hoarder (Silver & Gold)
Jonathan O (Silver & Gold)
Christina @ You Book Me All Night Long (Golden Age)

No comments: