Sunday, December 29, 2019

Challenge Complete: European Reading Challenge


GO TO THE SIGN UP PAGE

TO POST A REVIEW, GO TO THIS PAGE.

TO ADD YOUR WRAP UP POST, GO TO THIS PAGE.

Once again, I joined Gilion on a tour of Europe with her European Reading Challenge – where participants tour Europe through books.  I actually finished my announced travel commitment back in April and thought I might add a few more countries to the journey before the year's end. But--I wound up spending most of my time in England and roaming around the US. I think I may take a year off from virtual European visits--I have a first-time ever real-live trip to England in the works for this summer! But will plan to rejoin again in 2021, if Gilion keeps sponsoring.



FIVE STAR (DELUXE ENTOURAGE): Read at least five books by different European authors or books set in different European countries.

Books read:
1. Clouds of Witness by Dorothy L. Sayers [UK] (1/12/19)
2. Hitler's First Victims by Timothy W. Ryback [Germany] (1/24/19)
3. Blind Corner by Dornford Yates [Austria] (1/27/19)
4. Monsieur Lecoq by Emile Gaboriau [France] (2/27/19)
5. When in Rome (with Opening Night) by Ngaio Marsh (4/11/19)

Commitment Complete

No comments: