Sunday, December 1, 2019

Challenge Complete: Color Coded




Every year I think I may have used up all my titles with "Brown" (or a shade of brown) in the title. And every year I prove myself wrong. I'll keep signing up for the Color Coded Reading Challenge until I run out of titles (I'm determined to only use titles and not covers). 

And with When I Am an Old Woman I Shall Wear Purple, I have completed another rainbow year of reading. See you again in 2020...

1. Read a book with "Blue" (or a shade of blue) in the title/on the cover.
2. Read a book with "Red" (or a shade of red) in the title/on the cover.
Where the Snow was Red by Hugh Pentecost (2/16/19)
3. Read a book with "Yellow" (or a shade of yellow) in the title/on the cover.
The Fate of the Immodest Blonde by Patrick Quentin (9/22/19)
4. Read a book with "Green" (or a shade of green) in the title/on the cover.
Mystery of the Emerald Buddha by Betty Cavanna (6/29/19)
5. Read a book with "Brown" (or a shade of brown) in the title/on the cover.
The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie (4/13/19)
6. Read a book with "Black" (or a shade of black) in the title/on the cover.
Black Aura by John Sladek (9/9/19)
7. Read a book with "White" (or a shade of white) in the title/on the cover.
The Cream of Crime: More Tales from Boucher’s Choicest edited by Jeanne F. Bernkopf (5/26/19)
8. Read a book with any other color in the title/on the cover.
When I Am an Old Woman I Shall Wear Purple by Sandra Martz [ed.] (11/28/19)
9. Read a book with a word that implies color in the title/on the cover.
Said With Flowers by Anne Nash (11/26/19)


No comments: