SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

I Love Library Books Challenge 2015


 Gina @ Book Dragon's Lair

January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015

Gina is encouraging us to read books from our library.  Now, while I plan to read mostly from my own shelves this year, I know that there will be books calling my name when I go to the library and there will be a few challenge categories that I won't be able to fill unless I hunt the book down somewhere.  So, of course, I'm going to sign up and support my library.  There are just a few simple rules and several levels.  To find out all about it and join us in challenge madness, click on the link above.

My Chosen Level:  Young Adult - 24 books
And My List:
1. Pixie Tricks #2:The Greedy Gremlin by Tracey West (1/21/15) [review coming soon]
2. The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham (1/22/15)
3. A Dead Man in Trieste by Michael Pearce (1/27/15)
4. I Killed: True Stories of the Road from America's Top Comics by Ritch Shydner & Mark Schiff (2/10/15)
5. Glenn Ford: A Life by Peter Ford (3/9/15)
6. Safari by Parnell Hall (4/21/15)
7. The Adventure of the Three Students by Doyle; adapted by Vincent Goodwin (4/23/15)
8. Gods of Gold by Chris Nickson (5/23/15)
9. The Darling Dahlias & the Cucumber Tree by Susan Wittig Albert (6/5/15)
10. Grammy Lamby & the Secret Handshake by Kate & M. Sarah Klise (7/3/15)
11. The Lack of the Irish by Ralph McInerny (7/11/15)
12. Murder Past Due by Miranda James (7/13/15)
13. Resorting to Murder by Martin Edwards, ed (7/18/15)
14. The British Invasion by Barry Miles (7/20/15)
15. Ringworld by Larry Niven (8/20/15)
16. Briar Rose by Jane Yolen (9/14/15)
17. Murder with a Twist by Tracy Kiely (11/7/15)
18. The Bobbsey Twins' Search in the Great City by Laura Lee Hope (11/10/15)
19. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum (11/15/15)
20. Chef Maurice & a Spot of Truffle by J. A. Lang (11/24/15)
21. The Santa Klaus Murder by Mavis Doriel Hay (12/2/15)
22. Game Without Rules by Michael Gilbert (12/14/15)
23. The Valley of Fear by Doyle reworked by Ian Edginton and I.N.J. Culbard (12/20/15)
24. Body of Opinion by Susannah Stacey (12/26/15)
 

1 comment:

Book Dragon said...

Thanks for joining us, happy reading!