Thanks to Michelle@Seasons of Reading for once again sponsoring her High Summer Read-a-Thon! This little read-a-thon was just what I needed--I've gone from being about 7 books behind on my GoodReads Challenge goal to being on track. Woo Hoo! I didn't quite read what I planned--although I do think I wound reading as many books as planned--I just shoved some nostalgia reading with Winnie-the-Pooh in there.
- Dead Old
by Maureen Carter [Picked up for a challenge--had to find a book with a main
character who had my name. Do you know how difficult it is to find
"Bev" in fiction?] (7/22/13)
- Capacity for Murder by Bernadette Pajer: the newest installment in her Professor Bradshaw mysteries set at the dawn of the 20th Century. I've been waiting and waiting for this to be available. (7/24/13)
- Mist on the Saltings by Henry Wade (7/26/13)
- The Black Stage by Anthony Gilbert(7/27/13)
- London Particular (aka Fog of Doubt) by Christianna Brand (7/22/13)
- The Case of the Careless Kitten by Erle Stanley Gardner (7/23/13)
- The Scarlet Macaw by S.P. Hozy
- Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne (7/28/13)
- The House at Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne (7/28/13)
- The World of Christopher Robin by A. A. Milne (7/28/13)
- Murder by the Book by Eric Brown
- Andersen's Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen
- The Age of Innocence by Edith
Wharton (only because I need it for challenges...I was uninspired when I
tried it a month or so ago....Just picked up the audio version--hoping
that will work out better.
I have a feeling the Wharton book just might not get done--fortunately I can sub other books if necessary.....
Books Read: 9
Hours Read: 18