Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Challenge Complete: Book Blogger Recommendation

Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
Hosted by Reading with Tequila 
January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013

My Commitment:
Level I - Read 5 books

I joined up last fall when Reading with Tequila posted the sign up and the list of books to choose from.  Unfortunately, it looks like Reading with Tequila has abandoned ship on the challenge--at least I can't find it anymore.  BUT that did not prevent me from completing my commitment.  Luckily, I chose my books ahead of time so I had five books to work with.  Since I managed to finish, I'm claiming the challenge--even if it's defunct.

  1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (7/16/13)
  2. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (2/24/13)
  3. 84, Charing Cross Road by Helen Hanff (3/20/13)
  4. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (7/10/13)
  5. The Secret History by Donna Tartt (6/4/13)
Complete! 7/16/13

2 comments:

Marce said...

I use to love this challenge but then I felt to many YA choices so I found it to hard to decide on recommendations.

Which one was your favourite?

Bev Hankins said...

Tie between 84, Charing Cross Road and Ready Player One (which I didn't expect to like as much as I did).