Friday, July 5, 2013

Mount TBR June Checkpoint Winner!




Just got back from a tiny book-buying trip (really--only two books came home with me today) to add to my TBR pile for next year....and realized that, Hey!  I need to find a winner for the June Checkpoint prize.  So....without further ado, I will just plug in the random number generator and enter in the parameters....and the lights flash and webpage whirs and we get  (drum roll, please).....Comment #10!  That means that Geoff @ The Oddness of Moving Things is our winner!  Congratulations, Geoff!  I'll be contacting you soon with the prize list.

Thanks to everyone for participating in the check-in.  I really enjoyed reading your comments on your progress so far and I especially enjoyed the sentences & sentences you were able to concoct with your titles.  Thanks as well to all climbers for joining me in scaling those Mount TBR heights.  Good luck in the second half!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! Thanks and like I said, not so sure I need to add to my list, but you conveniently had some Jane Austen fan-fiction so how could I say no?!?! I hope everyone else's climbs are going well and you're gearing up for the summer!