ATTENTION CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS

Second Round of Super Book Password News: Debbie has correctly guessed my Historic Event! But Ryan's Password is still up for grabs. Click photo in the sidebar for links.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Read My Review: Paranormal for Halloween


Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted by A Trillian Books. This week's theme is Paranormal.


What you need to do:

*Find one of your reviews that fits this week's theme (new or old review).
*Leave your link with Mr. Linky at the bottom of A Trillion Books' post.
*Visit some of the other reviews and leave a "quality" comment (a couple of sentences).
*Grab the button and post about Read My Review.

I don't read a lot of paranormal, supernatural, spooky, or creepy books. But I did read Madam Crowl's Ghost & Other Stories by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu not too long ago. Mid- to Late- 1800s ghost stories. Click on the title for the review.

2 comments:

Audra said...

Le Fanu is one of those authors I want to read sometime! I love me a good gothic!

Chrizette said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog - yes, Seregeti Heat was quite a book :)