Sunday, October 3, 2010
Meet Me On Monday
Meet Me On Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Never Growing Old, as she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"
Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!"
To play along click on her meme and join up with the linky.
Here are today's questions and my answers:
1. What is the best dish you can make?
Cashew Chicken (and I do mean Cashew and not the celery chicken that one tends to get served in restaurants).
2. How often do you change your sheets?
Um. Probably not as often as I ought to....I am not the world's best housekeeper. Not a pigsty, but definitely not "house proud" as my British mysteries put it.
3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken? To Estes Park, Colorado. 1127.3 miles (18 hrs). The Rocky Mountains were worth every mile.
4. What is your favorite fruit?
That's a tough one. I love fruit. Cherries. Strawberries. Watermelon. There, how about a top three?
5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast? Breakfast for dinner. My stomach is too finicky in the morning to take most dinner foods for breakfast. Never could do that cold pizza in the morning thing.