Sunday, October 31, 2010

Meet Me on Monday! (20)


Meet Me On Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Never Growing Old, as she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five
get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!"

To play along click on her meme and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

****Disclaimer (should have posted this originially): ALL pictures have been snagged from the web. I don't have any uploaded pictures of my pets (all pets mentioned are from the past--I don't have any current pets).

1. Have you ever been on a cruise? No, but I'd love to one of these days. After I make a trip to the British Isles...that's first on the bucket list.





2. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?

That really depends on my mood. Usually, scrambled, I guess. But I also love me a good omelet. (With crispy bacon!)






3. What is your favorite reading material? Pretty much anything I can get my hands on. The girl has got to read. For preference: Golden Age Mysteries.

4. Name all the pets that you have ever had? In order of appearance: Cindy (chocolate point Siamese kitty); Herman (blue point Siamese kitty); Tosha (Poodle/Lhasa Apso mix) and Taffy (3/4 Lhasa & 1/4 Poodle). Taffy stayed the shortest time...she was Tosha's puppy and very jealous of her mama. We had to find her a good home. The Lhasapoo (yes, that's the name of the breed) pictured could be Tosha's twin.
















5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout?
Oh yeah. Brownies through Girl Scouts. Graduated to Cadets, but didn't really have an active Cadet group, so stopped there. Then, once I acquired my small person, I became a Co-Den Leader for his Cub Scout years and an Assistant Scout Master in Boy Scouts. Guess you could say I've done both. :-)





9 comments:

Red said...

That dog is so cute!

Shawn said...

Your cat is beautiful and who is the cutie patootie dog? Now, that is the one I want!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

It's good to no I am not the only one that has a zillion pets, ha! Have a good week!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Love the pictures of your furbabies! Your kitty looks adorable!

CMash said...

I always had a fear about going on a cruise so we started off with a 5 day/4 night cruise and I loved it. Other than going to Aruba, we feel that a cruise is the only way to vacation.
CMash

Nicole said...

Okay, first of all - I am super excited to see you have suggested reading on your site. Excellent! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to reading more of yours!

Unknown said...

My mother used to wonder at how I could find time to read when I had 4 little ones at home. You probably understand. Reading is something you MAKE time to do! Me running out of reading material is like a smoker with no cigarettes!

Anonymous said...

I loved being a Girl Scout. My mom was the Den mother for my twin brothers Boy Scout Troop, so I got to go to the meetings and on trips with them too. So I guess I was an unofficial Boy Scout too!

Irene Palfy said...

Oooh! Siamese cats!! I love them!!