Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meet Me On Monday #19


Meet Me On Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Never Growing Old, as she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five
get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!"

To play along click on her meme and join up with the linky.


This Week's Questions:


1. Do you sleep with a night light on? No. I'm with Java on this one. The room has to be as dark as possible. But there is a night light in the bathroom for late night visits.

2. What do you drink with dinner? Water or diet 7-UP

3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often? No. But there are times I wish I did...and that I were lucky enough to win.

4. How often do you go to the grocery store? Once a week. Unless I forget something.

5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years? Well, as long as I didn't have to STAY there...back 500 years. But I don't want to be stranded back there without running water and indoor plumbing and all the other conveniences of modern life.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I feel the same way...back in time would be fun, but not to stay. I'm spoiled and want my modern technology.

Karen and Gerard said...

My dd used to leave night lights on throughout his house--for his cats! I couldn't manage well at all without modern conveniences.

Stopping by from Meet me on Monday hop.

Carrie @carrieloves said...

I wish I was lucky enough to win the lottery, too -- but it never happens so we don't play (unless the jackpot is huge - we're dreamers that way.)

Ron Cooper said...

Hi! Following you now from Meet Me on Monday. My blog “Inspire” has inspiring messages. Please follow back!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

CMash said...

So glad you are participating in this meme, because I am getting to know you better and to see if we have similar likes or dislikes. One thing is for sure, I need to find out how you can read all those classics lol.
CMash