Saturday, November 30, 2019

2020 SpaceTime Reading Challenge


I've still got science fiction books hanging out on the TBR mountainscapes, so I'm going to jump on board Jemima's spaceship again and sign up for her 2020 SpaceTime Reading Challenge. This works better for me than the limited challenges I used to participate in since I'll have a whole year to read science fiction rather than trying to arrange my January reading schedule around SF. Here's the brief description of the challenge (for full details and to sign up follow the link above):

SpaceTime Reading Challenge

You choose your book, from any part of the science fiction genre universe – hard scifi, military, scifi romance, space opera, first contact, time travel, whatever.  It’s up to you.  You add the book to your list of books read, with a review, as short or long as you like.  Make your own rules about ‘only Hugo winners’, or ‘only space opera’…  as you wish.

There are several levels. I plan on starting with the first level 

~5 Books: Planet Hopper


1. The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Scott Turton [Time loop] (1/15/20)
2. Dreamsnake by Vonda N. McIntyre (6/20/20)
3. A Night in the Lonesome October by Roger Zelazny (8/20/20)
4. Neuromancer by William Gibson (8/22/20)
5. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (9/3/20)

Complete!

No comments: