Thursday, November 7, 2019

Challenge Complete: SpaceTime Reading Challenge


For the past several years, I have participated in two SF reading challenges/events that were limited (running only in December/January), but neither of these events seemed to be on offer at the beginning of 2019.  So I jumped on board Jemima's spaceship and signed up for her SpaceTime Reading Challenge.

There are several levels and I chose the basic level

~5 Books: Planet Hopper  

I actually finished this back in October, but neglected to post about it. Here are the books read:

1. Zion's Fiction by Sheldon Teitelbaum & Emanuel Lottem, eds (2/6/19)
2. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle (2/17/19)
3. A Hard Rain by Dean Wesley Smith (7/31/19)
4. The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North (9/16/19)
5. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (10/4/19)

1 comment:

Jemima Pett said...

Well done! I'm still one short of my target, having got to that point in August :O

I'll be opening the sign-up list for next year's challenge at the end of November.