So, once again, I plan to concentrate on reading primarily from my own books in the coming year. And you're invited to join me in knocking out some of those books that have been waiting in the wings for weeks....months...even years. If you 'd like to join me, please click on the link above for full details.
9. Metamophosis by Gene L. Coon [on TBR 6/27/12] (1/16/17)
13. A Losing Game by Freeman Wills Crofts [on TBR since 12/12/15] (1/31/17)
14. Death Takes a Bow by Frances & Richard Lockridge [on TBR since 10/17/15] (2/5/17)
15. All for the Love of a Lady by Leslie Ford [on TBR since 3/28/15] (2/9/17)
16. Spice Island Mystery by Betty Cavanna [on TBR since 2/10/16]
17. Deception Island by M. K. Lorens [on TBR since 7/12/14} (2/13/17)
18. The Thursday Turkey Murders by Craig Rice [on TBR since 10/17/15] (2/13/17)