A list of her novels from Fantastic Fiction:
A Very Private Enterprise (1984)
Death in the Garden (1995)
The Accomplice (1995)
The Art of Deception (1998)
A Good Death (2000)
Mystery Lover...but overall a very eclectic reader. Will read everything from the classics to historical fiction. Biography to essays. Not into horror or much into YA. If you would like me to review a book, then please see my stated review policy BEFORE emailing me. Please Note: This is a book blog. It is not a platform for advertising. Please do NOT contact me to ask that I promote your NON-book websites or products. Thank you.
Apparently there is someone calling himself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does NOT represent me or anything associated with my blog. I DO NOT endorse anything that he claims.There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books! A message to Luigi: Please cease and desist contacting authors (or anyone) in my name or claiming to represent this reading challenge. You absolutely DO NOT.
6 comments:
Bev - I like your choice! And thanks for sharing some interesting information on her background too. I always like learning those things; they help me to understand the author's viewpoint.
A new author to me, but her books look interesting and as though she has used her background, at least in writing her first book - in the diplomatic service I mean, not in murder!
Also new to me. These sound intriguing and the subject matter is right up my alley. Get the crampons ready! Mount TBR beckons.
The only trouble with this Crime Fiction alphabet is that my TBR pile keeps adding up. Thanks for the look into this author's life.
I am finding way too many new authors! I will never get everyone read! I've started a list of the authors I find on this meme.
I have read both of your reviews of this author's books previously and I enjoyed them. I have two of her books but have read neither. Hope to do that soon.
Post a Comment