Thursday, January 1, 2015

Color Coded Headquarters: Reviews and More





I like my "Headquarters" style of challenge management so well that I'm going to continue it in 2015. Here you will find the link to the original challenge post.  Also, last year JenK made a fabulous suggestion that I set up color links that will be available all year for this one.  So, that's what I'm going to try to do....with a final wrap-up link as well. My linky provider says that the links will run till my subscription needs to be renewed...I may have to re-link next November (that's my renewal date). We'll see what happens

Good luck!


Shades of Blue Reviews
Shades of Red Reviews
Shades of Yellow Reviews
Shades of Green Reviews 
Shades of Brown Reviews
Shades of Black Reviews
Shades of White Reviews
Any Other Color Reviews
Suggests Color Reviews


Final Wrap-up

No comments: