SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Vintage Bingo Reviews



Please link up your reviews below.





4 comments:

CS said...

Hello Bev! Having finished George Bellairs - Death treads softly (and having posted it in the wrong place) I have now finished my second book on the Golden card - Michael Innes ' There came both mist and snow'. Very similar in the main idea to a famous Anthony Berkeley title (which I will not mention in order not to give anything away). The Berkeley was better although this was pretty good -not as good as 'Lament to a Maker' or ' Hamlet, Revenge' but far better than Operation Pax which I did not like! This completes the country house square.

Bev Hankins said...

Moving right along, CS! Congrats on your second square.

Alex @ The Blethering Bookworm said...

I haven't managed to post individual reviews yet for the books I have read this month but I have posted an update for the month :)
I am really enjoyed this challenge!
I have managed two books for the golden card and six for the silver.

January Update

Bev Hankins said...

Glad you're having a good time with it, Alex!