Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Read It Again, Sam Review Headquarters

Last year I tried a new review and wrap-up style for my Mount TBR Challenge.  I liked it so well that I'm going to use it for all of my challenges in 2014.  Each month I will post a Monthly Review Link where posts for that month can be linked up.  The link will be open a few days into the next month.  If you miss posting a review to its particular month, then feel free to add it to the next.  

Good luck!


January Reviews
February Reviews
March Reviews
April Reviews 
May Reviews
June Reviews
July Reviews
August Reviews
September Reviews
October Reviews
November Reviews
December Reviews

Final Wrap-up

3 comments:

jmisgro said...

Here's my wrap up post...http://litlequeenrules.blogspot.com/2014/03/read-it-again-sam-challenge-2014-wrap-up.html

Bev Hankins said...

My goodness, Joanne, you're just zooming through these things. I'll ask you to link it up again at the end of the year to be eligible for the drawing.

Susan said...

Bev, I just LOVE the premise and the photo...and I'm more than halfway through 2 of my 4 re-reads I signed up to re-read for this challenge. I wouldn't be enjoying Anne of Green Gables all over again if not for this challenge. I had always meant to re-read, but put it off...now I'm loving it even more than I did as a child. Please consider the challenge for 2015. I want to continue re-reading the Anne series :-)