SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Shades of Blue Reviews


Please post reviews below.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If 'midnight' can be used as blue, that one's in the bag. I'm well past kindergarten and don't recall if that might refer to black. :)
http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/riedel-reading-themes/

Marj said...

I thought I'd add a link to another book I read that included Blue in the title even though I've already added one Blue book.