Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Since the Beginning


Top Ten Tuesday is an original bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten topic is posted for followers to write about. This week we are asked to list our Top Ten Favorite Books since beginning our blog.  
 
I first started my blog in April of 2010.  Here are my top choices (today--I might pick other five and 4 stars winners on a different day):

From 2010:
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee 
 
*Honorable Mention

From 2011:
Shatterday  by Harlan Ellison
Shroud of Darkness  by E. C. R. Lorac
Kathleen  by Christopher Morley

From 2012:
A Good Death by Elizabeth Ironside 
A Spark of Death by Bernadette Pajer  
Dracula by Bram Stoker 
Titanic 2012 by Bill Walker   


3 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Lots of titles for me to pick for my reading pleasure!!

Here is my Top Ten post!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I like how you found some favorites every year. A lot of these are new to me. Off to find out more about them!

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

To Kill a Mockingbird. 'Nough said!