Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays

MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.Link*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.
Here's mine from Detection Unlimited by Georgette Heyer (p. 137):

Oh, y
ou are a very poor hater, Charles! Or are you maliciously attempting to make the Chief Inspector lose interest in me? I believe you are. I shall have to tell him that I have already committed one murder, and I meant to let him find that out for himself.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore your teasers!!

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

Karen said...

I have this one at home! I love Goergette Hayer!

Lindsay said...

Ooh that one is really intriguing, love it!

Unknown said...

What a great one :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays_20.html

jlshall said...

Fantastic teaser! Looks like I'll be adding yet another title to my wish list.

Marcie said...

Interesting teaser! I haven't read this GH book but I'll definitely add it to the list.

Sonia Lal said...

Library has a lot of books by author, but I've never read one. It sounds better they usually look.

mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/09/19/teaser-tuesday-afterlife/

Tea said...

Oh, she's a sly one. Must fit in a Georgette Heyer. Wish I had all the time in the world to read. Books are so great.