Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays

MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.Link*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.
Here's mine from Beast in View by Margaret Millar (8):

You m
ay recall that at my father's funeral you offered to give me advice and help if the occasion should ever arise. I do not know whether you said this because it is the kind of thing one says at funerals, or whether you sincerely meant it. I hope it is the latter, because the occasion, as you may have already inferred, has arisen. I believe that I have become the victim of a lunatic....

7 comments:

sinn said...

Ooo, that is interesting! What an awesome pick this week!!

Here's mine: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday.html

sinn @ sinnful books

Christin said...

Very intriguing teaser! Hope you enjoy the book!

My Teaser

Sonia Lal said...

Interesting teaser. Really like the old-time cover, too.

mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/09/05/teaser-tuesday-canyons-of-night/

Karen and Gerard said...

Interesting--bet the person who offered their help didn't expect to be dealing with a lunatic!

Bev Hankins said...

@Karen & Gerard: i bet you're right!

Unknown said...

Great one!

Yvonne said...

Great teaser! I never heard of this book before.