Sunday, October 31, 2010

Top 5 Sundays: Favorite Halloween Movies


Every week Larissa's Bookish Life hosts the Top 5 Sundays meme. Here's what you need to do:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme she chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention Larissa's blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week’s theme is Top Five Halloween (Scary) Movies.

Okay, I'll just admit it at the beginning...I'm a big weenie
when it comes to scary movies. I've never seen (and have NO desire to...) Halloween or Friday the 13th or even Psycho. So, my list may seem a bit tame to a lot of you. I go more for suspense...











3 comments:

CMash said...

I too am a wuss. I watched Psycho and The Birds many years ago and had nightmares for weeks. My kids just laugh at me because I close my eyes for most of the movie, so they just gave up on me, which was fine with me. Have a Boo-tiful and Happy Halloween!!
CMash

Jenners said...

I'm a big wimp too ... and I love seeing Rebecca in your list. I just read the book for the first time and used a ton of stills from the film in my post, which made me want to watch it.

Unknown said...

oh wow! I've never seen any of those, but cool list =)

Thanks for joining me again this week =))