Super Book Password

The third round of Super Book Password is ready to go. I'll be working on the first book for my Movie Title Password this week. Come join me for some Password fun!


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Sunday, October 31, 2010

Top 5 Sundays: Favorite Halloween Movies


Every week Larissa's Bookish Life hosts the Top 5 Sundays meme. Here's what you need to do:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme she chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention Larissa's blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week’s theme is Top Five Halloween (Scary) Movies.

Okay, I'll just admit it at the beginning...I'm a big weenie
when it comes to scary movies. I've never seen (and have NO desire to...) Halloween or Friday the 13th or even Psycho. So, my list may seem a bit tame to a lot of you. I go more for suspense...











3 comments:

CMash said...

I too am a wuss. I watched Psycho and The Birds many years ago and had nightmares for weeks. My kids just laugh at me because I close my eyes for most of the movie, so they just gave up on me, which was fine with me. Have a Boo-tiful and Happy Halloween!!
CMash

Jenners said...

I'm a big wimp too ... and I love seeing Rebecca in your list. I just read the book for the first time and used a ton of stills from the film in my post, which made me want to watch it.

Larissa {Larissa's Bookish Life} said...

oh wow! I've never seen any of those, but cool list =)

Thanks for joining me again this week =))