Monday, August 27, 2018

Bout of Books 23 Wrap-Up


Bout of Books Final Tally: 

Well, I both did and didn't fulfill my goal for the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon this year. My state goal was a total of five books and I did manage that--and a little over (see below). However, I went off-script and read three Basil of Baker Street books instead of finishing Angels in the Gloom plus Thank You, Jeeves by P. G. Wodehouse and
Raisins & Almonds by Kerry Greenwood. BUT--getting that much reading done during one of my busiest work weeks of the year was a definite win and I want to thank Amanda and Kelly for sponsoring this event and encouraging us to read, read, read!

Completed Reading
Great True Stories of Crime, Mystery & Detection by various authors; edited by Reader's Digest
The Blind Spot by John Creasey
Basil of Baker Street by Eve Titus
Basil & the Pygmy Cats by Titus
Basil in Mexico by Titus
Angels in the Gloom by Anne Perry (76 pages out of 337)


No comments: