Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews is hosting the fourth annual Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge! And, of course, I'm signing right up. For a full run-down of the rules, hop on the link above.
To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out Cozy-Mystery.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it's just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.
For my participation, I'm going for:
Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
12. The Darker the Night by Herbert Brean (3/3/14 )
13. A Tale of Two Biddies by Kylie Logan (3/21/14)
14. The Coral Princess Murders by Frances Crane (4/5/14)
15. Death by the Book by Julianna Deering (4/21/14)
16. For Old Crime's Sake (aka Lucky Jane) by Delano Ames (4/29/14)
17. By the Watchman's Clock by Leslie Ford (5/23/14)
18. The Corsican Caper by Peter Mayle (6/11/14)