Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Mount TBR Review Headquarters



Last year I started the Mount TBR Review Headquarters to track the challenge progress.  I liked it so much, I've decided to do it again. Each month I will post a Monthly Review Link where posts for that month can be linked up.  The link will be open a few days into the next month to allow for delays in messenger service.  And links to each month will be cross-reference here for anyone who wants to take a peek at previous reviews. I also plan to do the Quarterly Checkpoints again--just to see how all our climbers are doing out there.  I'll link up those posts  when they become available as well for centralized access. Review Headquarters will hang out in my side bar for when you're ready to link up.  Good Luck Climbers!

January Reviews
February Reviews
March Reviews
Mountaineering Checkpoint #1 
April Reviews 
May Reviews
June Reviews
Mountaineering Checkpoint #2
July Reviews
August Reviews
September Reviews
Mountaineering Checkpoint #3
October Reviews
November Reviews
December Reviews
Final Checkpoint

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I'll write down on my diary these dates so I can group the posts in time!
Have a nice day!
xoxo

Bev Hankins said...

Saji: Sounds good! But, please know that if you miss posting a review you can always post it to the next month.