Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: April 30


Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online.


As you may have noticed from my Follower News Alert at the top of my blog....I'm currently in recovery from surgery. Everyone has been so very nice and I have received "Get Well Goodies" from my parents, the folks at work, and my wonderful Grad Students. I just had to share....


A lovely Spring bouquet from my parents....



Balloons from my very sweet co-workers (shhh, I wasn't supposed to tell you she's a sweetie)...



Gorgeous (and HUGE) bouquet of flowers from the Graduate Students....





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, good wishes for speedy recovery. Secondly, what lovely flowers. I love both bouquets. You just sit and read and enjoy! :-)

Alyce said...

I hope your recovery is going well! How wonderful that you have such caring friends and relatives!

I love the smiley balloons. :)

Sassy B. said...

Flowers, balloons and time to read...all good things in life. Wishing you continued healing & recovery.

Buffy said...

I'm so glad people are taking good care of you!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Bev, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I hope your recovery is smooth and speedy! And along the way, balloons and flowers are great, aren't they?

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Trish said...

Nothing like flowers and balloons to cheer up a room! All the best for a speedy recovery :)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Looks like a lot of people have you in their thoughts. Let me add my good wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Oh Bev, so glad you are doing well. Cute photos.

Marites said...

hope you'll get well soon! It's really good to know that there are a lot of people wishing for your swift recovery. have a good weekend!

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

Beautiful flowers, cute balloons! Hope you are recovering well!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Hope you are feeling better. That smiley face balloon always makes me smile! And of course the flowers are very cheerful.

Anonymous said...

Georgeous flowers and really cute balloons. Hope your recovery is going well.