Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday: Cover Makeovers
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are asked to give our Top Ten Covers We'd Like to Redesign.
2.This is just boring. Okay, it has a moon and a night sky. Oooh. That'll make me want to read it. (Fortunately, the blurb sounded REALLY interesting.
6. Creepy. Just creepy.
7. Oh look! Another boring mystery cover.
Here are my candidates for Book Makeovers:
1. ALL of the Janet Evanovich novels I've ever seen. The neon covers have got to go. They make my eyes. hurt.
3. Another boring cover. Music notes in shadow. That says murder to me. Oh yeah.
4. Pastel colors with a spiderweb on them. Another sure-fire, best-selling mystery cover.
5. I really have a problem with boring covers for suspenseful mysteries.
8. And this one is just plain weird. Giant celery? On a mystery cover? Seriously?
That's all I've got this week....