Sunday, April 10, 2016

Vintage Scavenger Hunt Check-in Winner


At the end of March, I posted a list of randomly selected items from the Scavenger Hunt cards and made it possible for our hunters to claim a spot in a prize drawing. All items were selected back in November and my middle-aged memory is such that even I was surprised by the categories which were Ghostly Figure; Jewelry of Any Sort; Any Other Animal; Red Object; Dead Body; and Policeman. 


Kate and Joel were the leaders in sheer number of items found with four apiece. But now it's time to warm up the Custom Random Number Generator and see who our lucky winner is.....



And our winner is Link #9. A peek back at the Check-in Post tells me that Cath is our winner with her entry--"Dead Body" on Whose Body? by Dorothy L Sayers. Congratulations, Cath! And thanks to Kate, Joel, and Linda for your check-in posts and to all the hunters who were off on other trails finding other objects. Don't worry, another prize opportunity will be along before you know it. I can't tell you what the categories will be--but I can guarantee that they won't be the same as this round. Happy Hunting!

Cath, I will be contacting you soon with the prize list.