Monday, April 25, 2016

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon Wrap-up

Spring into Horror

Read-a-Thon

April  18 - 24

I beat down my horror of horror and joined up for Michelle's read-a-thon over at Season's of Reading. Fortunately, for those who are weenies when it comes to horror (like me!), that included a thriller, mystery, Gothic novel, or something similar. In addition to the required one book in the theme, I managed three more--and two of them were fairly spine-tingling. The Chalk Circle Man featured a serial killer of sorts and I wrapped it all up with a collection of 13 ghost stories. Thanks for hosting, Michelle!


I'll list my books below:
1. One Foot in the Grave by Peter Dickinson (4/18/16)
2 The Chalk Circle Man by Fred Vargas (4/21/16
3. Death in Cyprus by M. M. Kaye (4/22/16)
4.The Pocket Book of Ghost Stories edited by Philip Van Doren Stern (4/24/16)
 

2 comments:

Andi said...

I am not much into horror either...but do try to read it sometimes...in small doses. I finished a condensed thriller and started a "TV show thriller." The second book had a van with a plane of sorts stored inside...definitely TV show.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I'm so glad you joined us, Bev! See, it wasn't that scary. ;) You did an awesome job! Hope to see you at High Summer in July...AND I'm planning an event for June so stay tuned to see if it might be something you want to join in on. :)