Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy Belated Blogiversary...to Me!



I somehow manage to miss this every year. I think about the fact that my blogiversary is coming up at the beginning of April, but when April 24th rolls around it zips right by me. Yep, I've been doing this book blogging gig now for six years. Where, oh where has the time gone? It hardly seems possible that I've been plugging away at reviews and challenges and memes (albeit a bit more hit and miss on those these days) for that amount of time. Thanks to all my faithful followers who have hung in there with me even as I seem to have less and less time to stop and chat at your place. Thanks as well to all my fellow challengers who join me for Vintage Mystery, Mount TBR, Color Coded, and Read It Again, Sam--I love having you all with me in the reading challenges. And a HUGE thank you to the friends I've made through my love of vintage mysteries. Noah, John, Sergio, Rich, Curtis, Les, Petra, Lisa, Kate, TomCat, Brad, JJ, Yvette, Peggy Ann, Moira, and everyone I'm forgetting to mention--thank you for teaching me so much about the genre I love and for dangling so many titles, authors and editions in front of me that my To Be Found list is an ever-growing, impossible to achieve dream. But what a wonderful dream. It's been so much fun! Let's keep going, shall we?

11 comments:

BooksPlease said...

Congratulations, Bev, you are the Challenge Queen of bloggers! I love your blog - here's to many more years of My Reader's Block.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Bev - hope you celebrated appropriately and safely with some unbreakable alibis to explain the dead bodies found behind locked doors!

Cath said...

Congratulations, Bev!

Yvette said...

Congratulations, Bev!!! Time flies and all that. :) I continue to be dazzled by your reading speed and your enormous output - HOW DO YOU DO IT? Wait, don't tell me, it will spoil the mystery. Ha!

fredamans said...

Happy 6th blogoversary!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I always forget mine too.

Bev Hankins said...

Thanks folks!

TracyK said...

Congratulations on blogging 6 years. You are doing a great job.

Sue said...

Yes! Let's keep going. Happy blogiversary!

Jacquie said...

I join the others in saying Congratulations, Bev! I can't tell you how often I turn to your reviews to help me choose a new book. Love your reviews and your blog; I never miss a post. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Bev Hankins said...

Thanks for the good words, everyone!