Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon

Spring into Horror

Read-a-Thon

April  18 - 24

Hosted by Michelle at Seasons of Reading
For more information and to sign up, click here

#SpringHorrorRAT
Seasons of Reading Facebook group here
Official dates are April 18 through 24, starting at 12am CDT Sunday and ending at 11:59pm CDT the following Sunday. I probably won't start reading until much later on Sunday. 

There is a whole page of guidelines so check that out but the main goal for this read-a-thon is to read at least one scary-to-you book. Fortunately, for those who are weenies when it comes to horror (like me!), that can include a thriller, mystery, Gothic novel, or something similar. So--I'm in for at least one scary-to-me book and whatever else I can cram into a week's worth of reading. Come join us!


I'll list my books below:
1. One Foot in the Grave by Peter Dickinson (4/18/16)
2 The Chalk Circle Man by Fred Vargas (4/21/16
3. Death in Cyprus by M. M. Kaye (4/22/16)
4.The Pocket Book of Ghost Stories edited by Philip Van Doren Stern (4/24/16)
 

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Glad you're joining us! I hope you enjoy it and get lots of reading done. :)