Tuesday, December 9, 2014

2015 Science Fiction Experience



2015sfexp275 
Once again Carl V over at Stainless Droppings is starting his Sci-Fi Experience reading event in December.  So...I'm going to be looking over my TBR stacks and lining up some SF reads for the rest of December and January.  I'm going to take a wild guess and say that I'll finish at least five by January 31st. Since the event ends in January, this will count towards my 2015 Challenges.

The goal? Just to read, discuss, and enjoy some science fiction.  No required reading levels.  Low pressure and fun!  So go on and join us!

Reviews not required, but if you'd like to share them then the Review Site can be found HERE.



My List:
1. Ten Thousand Light-Years from Home by James Tiptree, Jr. (1/2/15)
2. Asimov's Choice: Black Holes & Bug-Eyed Monsters by George H. Scithers, ed (1/9/15)
3. Alpha 2 by Robert Silverberg, ed (1/18/15)
4. Rod Serling's Twilight Zone Revisited adapted by Walter B. Gibson (1/20/15)
5. The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham [1951] (1/22/15) 

No comments: