It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a bookish meme
hosted by Book Journey. And I really enjoyed taking part in it. And then life happened and somehow I lost blogging hours somewhere and managed to get off track with all my memes. Every week I kept thinking...Next week I'll start off on Monday with my memes and get going again. Well, here I am....finally!Books Read Last Week (click on titles for review):
The Coral Princess Murders by Frances Crane
Decoded by Mai Jia
After I'm Gone by Laura Lippman
Letters from a Murderer by John Matthews
The Mammoth Book of the Lost Chronicles of Sherlock Holmes by Denis O. Smith
Plain Sailing by Douglas Clark
By the Watchman's Clock by Leslie Ford





















4 comments:
Your current read has me intrigued - I'm a big Alfred Hitchcock fan - so I may just have a look in to that one.
Happy Reading!
:-)
Bits & Bobs
I'm a big Hitchcock fan as well, so that book intrigues me. I was just telling my Creative Writing students all about Rope today....great film!
Hitchcock is good....and Rope is a great movie!
I want to read After I'm Gone. Glad you are back.
Post a Comment