- A reference to time (Eleven Minutes, Before Ever After)
- A position of royalty (The People’s Queen, The Last Empress, The Curse Of The Pharaoh)
- A number written in letters (The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, A Tale Of Two Cities)
- A forename or names (Rebecca, Eleanor & Park, The Unfinished Work Of Elizabeth D.)
- A type or element of weather (Gone With The Wind, Red Earth Pouring Rain)
- A book with a school subject in the title.
6. Murder at the Museum of Natural History by Michale Jahn (Bonus category: school subject) [4/18/14]