The reading vitamins haven't helped much. I'm up, but just slightly from August's low-water mark of only 9 books read. I've got about 30 more books that must be read by the end of the year if I'm going to meet all my challenges. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....
Total Books Read: 11
Total Pages: 3,282
Percentage by Female Authors: 18%
Percentage by US Authors: 55%
Percentage by non-US/non-British Authors: 0%
Percentage Mystery: 82%
Percentage Fiction: 82%
Percentage written 2000+: 55%
Percentage of Rereads: 0%
Percentage Read for Challenges: 100% {It's easy to have every book count for a challenge when you sign up for as many as I do.}
Number of Challenges fulfilled so far: 20 (57%)

AND, as mentioned above, Kerrie is sponsoring a meme for those of us who track our reading. What she's looking for is our Top Mystery Read for each month. This month 9 of the 11 books I read count as mysteries
The Edgar Winners: 33rd Annual Anthology of the Mystery Writers of America by Bill Pronzini, ed
The Necropolis Railway by Andrew Martin
A Stranger in My Grave by Margaret Millar
The Somnambulist by Jonathan Barnes
The White Forest by Adam McOmber (9/18/12) [303 pages]
The Case of the Blind Barber by John Dickson Carr
Murder at the Library of Congress by Margaret Truman
The Anatomy of Ghosts by Andrew Taylor






















2 comments:
Happy October reading!
Yet again, awesome stats! And good job with all the challenges you've already completed. Happy Oct reading!
Post a Comment