Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over via the link above and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.
 

Books Read (click on titles for review):
 The Confession & Sight Unseen by Mary Roberts Rinehart
 Lake of Sorrows by Erin Hart
 

Currently Reading:
A Question of Time by Helen McCloy:  They told Lisa she was the daughter of an American aristocrat and an Italian princess, both of whom had died shortly after Lisa's birth. They told Lisa she was an heiress to a vast Boston fortune, and that her American family cherished her and wanted her to stay with them. They told Lisa that the handsome, charming young man who was so attentive to her was an ideal choice for a lover and a husband. At first Lisa tried to believe it all. Then she tried to separate the truth from the lies. But finally she could know only one thing for sure...someone or something was out to destroy her
 
 
Books that spark my interest:
The Penguin Book of Victorian Women in Crime by Michael Sims (ed) 
Star Trek & Philosophy: The Wrath of Kant by Jason T Eberl & Kevin S Decker (eds)
A Long Fatal Love Chase by Louisa May Alcott
 

4 comments:

Tanya Patrice said...

You have some interesting looking books coming up - hope you enjoy them all.

The Brunette Librarian said...

Have a lovely reading week :)

Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

Lindsey said...

A Question of Time sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy your books this week!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I was so hoping to get to Lake of Sorrows this year. I love Erin Hart. Maybe I still can. And I still have some Roberts Rinehart books on my eReader that I need to get to.

I have A Long Fatal Love Chase. I love Louisa May Alcott. Have you read The Inheritance? It's a pretty good Alcott book. Little Women is still the best though. =O)