Tuesday, January 8, 2013

State of the Blog

So....the New Year began and life suddenly got crazy and my attention to the blog went from massive postings in the first few days to zero in nothing flat.  I've got two reviews coming at you....two end of 2012 challenge (Vintage Mystery and Color Coded) prize drawings to do and.....HEY.....I just noticed.  I have 500 Followers!  Woo Hoo!  I promised long ago and far away (when I hit 300 followers) that there would be a major celebration when I hit 500.  So, watch this space, folks.  After I take care of the reviews and regularly scheduled prize drawings, there will be a Follower Appreciation Celebration to attend.  Your invite is in the works.

image source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 500!!! I always feel bad because I follow most people by RSS feed so I don't think it counts for most people. But I follow too! :-D

Bev Hankins said...

Geoff: I've also got that second box for followers--but I know several of them follow both ways. So, I have suspected that I've had 500 for a while, but had no idea how to count for sure. All you folks who follow by RSS feed/email will certainly be welcome to join the party once I get the details in place.

fredamans said...

Congrats on the following Bev!