Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Color Coded Reviews & Wrap Up


This is the place for your Color Coded Reviews and Wrap-up Posts. If you would still like to sign up, then please do so HERE. Reviews and Wrap-up posts for the challenge will be accepted through January 6, 2014 .In each case the url you enter should be a direct link to your review or wrap-up post. A winner of the prize package will be chosen and awarded during the following week. As you finish your books, please use the Linky below to post and use the following format:

Example: Bev@My Reader's Block (book title) 

 





And for Wrap-up post

Bev@My Reader's Block (Wrap-up)




 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hurray!!!! I'm done this popsicle stand! Here's my break down! :) Carolyn in central Canada.
http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/colour-names-postal/

“Black Amber” (AMBER)
“The Mystery At Lilac Inn” (LILAC)
“Time For The White Egret” (WHITE)
“Red Fox And His Canoe” (RED)
“Greenapple Street Blues” (GREEN)
“The Case Of The Golden Boy” (GOLDEN)
“Mystery At Black Rock Island” (BLACK)
“Copper Sunrise” (COPPER)
“Blue Fire” (BLUE)!

Anonymous said...

Correction! This is how I fulfilled Bev's criteria. http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/colour-names-postal/

“Blue Fire” (BLUE)!
“Red Fox And His Canoe” (RED)
“The Case Of The Golden Boy” (GOLDEN)
“Greenapple Street Blues” (GREEN)
“Copper Sunrise” (COPPER)
“Mystery At Black Rock Island” (BLACK)
“Time For The White Egret” (WHITE)
“The Mystery At Lilac Inn” (LILAC)
“The Secret Of Shadow Ranch” (SHADOW)

Bev Hankins said...

Yay, Carolyn!

Anja K. said...

I just skated in with a few hours to spare - I don't recommend that but I did finish the challenge - ! Looking forward to doing it again in 2014 - but preferably NOT all at the last possible minutes :S

Bev Hankins said...

Anja...I skated in on the overall "Outdo Yourself Challenge" for 2013. I needed to read 181 books to meet that goal and squeezed in three on 12/31/13. I don't recommend that either....