Super Book Password

The Super Password Challenge is now closed. I may consider revamping it for next year...we'll see.
In the meantime....let's congratulate this year's point leader and prize-winner Ryan! And thanks to all who participated!

Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bingo! Square Number Three

And another square in the 2013 Book Bingo Reading Challenge bites the dust!  Three in a series....

Read 3 Books That Are Part of a Series (complete 1/13/13)
1. A Dark & Stormy Night by Jeanne M. Dams [Dorothy Martin #10] (1/4/13) 
2. The Evil That Men Do by Jeanne M. Dams [Dorothy Martin #11] (1/11/13)
3. The Corpse of St. James's by Jeanne M. Dams [Dorothy Martin #12] (1/13/13)


Tanya Patrice said...

Way to go Joy! You're inspiring me to get going with this challenge - I've only completed 1 square so far :-)

fredamans said...

Wow, zooming right along! I didn't sign up for this one, but maybe I should have.

Bev Hankins said...

Um...Tanya. Who's Joy? :-)