Thursday, April 28, 2011

Theme Thursday


Hosted by Reading Between the Pages

Rules:
*A theme will be posted each week on Thursday
*Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading that features the theme
*Post it and don't forget to mention the author and title of the book
*Event is open for the whole week
*Link back to Reading Between the Pages


This week's theme is Atmosphere (something that suggests "spooky," "tense," "romantic," etc) and was suggested by yours truly! Let's see what I can do with my own suggestion [not a whole lot as it winds up, I read over a hundred pages before coming up with this]....

Here's mine from Black Sheep by Georgette Heyer (page 186):


But no one watching her as she moved among her guests on Thursday evening, would have suspected that anything had ruffled her serenity....




3 comments:

kavyen said...

Ok, a serene atmosphere.. But what is she upto?

Thanks for the suggestion..This theme was a tough choice and very few managed to make it; but surprisingly I got it easy as well.

Yvonne said...

Good one! You did well with it and it was a good suggestion. It made me think.

Amy said...

Great suggestion! I admit it had me stumped for a bit!

http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2011/04/theme-thursday-10.html