ATTENTION CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS

Second Round of Super Book Password News: Debbie has correctly guessed my Historic Event! But Ryan's Password is still up for grabs. Click photo in the sidebar for links.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Theme Thursday


Hosted by Reading Between the Pages

Rules:
*A theme will be posted each week on Thursday
*Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading that features the theme
*Post it and don't forget to mention the author and title of the book
*Event is open for the whole week
*Link back to Reading Between the Pages


This week's theme is Atmosphere (something that suggests "spooky," "tense," "romantic," etc) and was suggested by yours truly! Let's see what I can do with my own suggestion [not a whole lot as it winds up, I read over a hundred pages before coming up with this]....

Here's mine from Black Sheep by Georgette Heyer (page 186):


But no one watching her as she moved among her guests on Thursday evening, would have suspected that anything had ruffled her serenity....




3 comments:

kavyen said...

Ok, a serene atmosphere.. But what is she upto?

Thanks for the suggestion..This theme was a tough choice and very few managed to make it; but surprisingly I got it easy as well.

Yvonne said...

Good one! You did well with it and it was a good suggestion. It made me think.

A Simple Love of Reading said...

Great suggestion! I admit it had me stumped for a bit!

http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2011/04/theme-thursday-10.html