Super Book Password

The third round of Super Book Password is off and running. Two clues up for the "Movie Title" Password. Click sidebar picture to find the appropriate link.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Serenity Read-a-Thon: Starting Line


The Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon is off and running. Sponsored by The True Book Addict, it runs from today, Monday, April 25th, through Sunday, May 1st and from 12:00 am Monday through 11:59 Sunday. You can join in any time through the week and read as little or as much as you want. It's all about personally challenging ourselves and also having fun as a community of readers. I'm in and I hope you'll join in as well. Click the link above and visit her site to sign up at the starting line.

I am beginning my reading in mid-book. Starting at page 258 of Victorian Tales of Mystery and Detection by Michael Cox (ed). Not sure where I'm headed after that...but the book's 600 pages long, so I've got a while to think about it!

1.
Victorian Tales of Mystery and Detection by Michael Cox (ed) (4/26/11) [320 pages]
2. Death of a Doxy by Rex Stout (4/26/11) [174 pages]
3. An Author Bites the Dust by Arthur W. Upfield (4/27/11) [224 pages]
4. Black Sheep by Georgette Heyer (4/28/11) [279 pages]
5. Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope (4/29/11) [168 pages]
6. Fantastic Voyage by Isaac Asimov (4/30/11) [186 pages]

2 comments:

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

Good luck on the read-a-thon! As I noted on my comment to your "What are you reading" post, the anthology you list has my eye; actually, after I post, I'm heading over to goodreads to put it on my to-buy list!

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Welcome! Hope you accomplish your read-a-thon goals. Just remember to have fun!