Saturday, November 17, 2018
Cruisin' Thru the Cozies: My Sign-Up
Yvonne at Socrates's Book Reviews is once again giving us a choice at the Cruisin' Thru the Cozies Challenge. We can either go with the cozy categories that she has given as prompts or we can read any cozies of our choice. I still prefer to leave thing's open, so I'm going with the cozies of choice version and will commit to the first level--Snoop. If you'd like to join in, follow the link above.
Level One (Snoop): Read a total of 10 books.
Books read for the challenge:
1. The Winter Women Murders by David A Kaufelt (1/5/19)
2. Clouds of Witness by Dorothy L. Sayers (1/12/19)
3. Whose Body? by Dorothy L. Sayers (3/24/19)
4. A Knife in the Back by Bill Crider (4/2/19)
5. Murder at the Mardi Gras by Elisabet M. Stone (4/20/19)
6. Trixie Belden & the Mystery on the Mississippi by Kathryn Kenny (4/23/19)
7. Lord Peter Views the Body by Dorothy L. Sayers (4/23/19)
8. Murder Must Advertise by Dorothy L. Sayers (4/28/19)
9. Strong Poison by Dorothy L. Sayers (5/11/19)
10. Miss Agatha Doubles for Death by H.L.V. Fletcher (5/16/19)