Sunday, November 4, 2018

Challenge Complete: Humor


The Humor Challenge Reading Challenge was a new one for Jamie over at Whatever I Think Of last year and she's brought it back in 2018. I decided to give it a try at the Cartoonist level and have finished my fifth book to fully qualify myself as a Cartoonist. Thanks, Jaime, for sponsoring this one.


Choose a level from below.  You may go up a level, but not down.

    Cartoonist: 1-5 books
    Humor Columnist: 6-10 books
    Comedy Writer:  11-15 books
    Stand Up Comedian: More than 15 books

1. Star Wreck 6: Geek Space Nine by Leah Rewolinski (2/11/18)
2. With Blood & Kisses by Richard Shattuck (2/23/18)
3. The Wrong Box by Robert Louis Stevenson & Lloyd Osbourne (4/3/18)
4. Gun in Cheek by Bill Pronizini (6/27/18)
5. Hope Never Dies by Andrew Shaffer (10/30/18)


1 comment:

Jamie Ghione said...

Thanks for joining. I'm doing it again next year.