Monday, November 5, 2018

Color Coded Reading Challenge 2019: My Sign-Up




Every year I think I may have used up all my titles with "Brown" (or a shade of brown) in the title. And every year I prove myself wrong. I'll keep signing up for the Color Coded Reading Challenge until I run out of titles (I'm determined to only use titles and not covers).

Here's the basic rule: Read nine books with the various colors listed below in the title or as the predominate color on the cover. For full details and to join us, click on the link above. I list my books and the dates read as they come.

1. Read a book with "Blue" (or a shade of blue) in the title/on the cover.

Blueprint for Murder by Roger Bax (10/25/19)
2. Read a book with "Red" (or a shade of red) in the title/on the cover.
Where the Snow was Red by Hugh Pentecost (2/16/19)
3. Read a book with "Yellow" (or a shade of yellow) in the title/on the cover.
The Fate of the Immodest Blonde by Patrick Quentin (9/22/19)
4. Read a book with "Green" (or a shade of green) in the title/on the cover.
Mystery of the Emerald Buddha by Betty Cavanna (6/29/19)
5. Read a book with "Brown" (or a shade of brown) in the title/on the cover.
The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie (4/13/19)
6. Read a book with "Black" (or a shade of black) in the title/on the cover.
Black Aura by John Sladek (9/9/19)
7. Read a book with "White" (or a shade of white) in the title/on the cover.
The Cream of Crime: More Tales from Boucher’s Choicest edited by Jeanne F. Bernkopf (5/26/19)
8. Read a book with any other color in the title/on the cover.
When I Am an Old Woman I Shall Wear Purple by Sandra Martz [ed.] (11/28/19)
9. Read a book with a word that implies color in the title/on the cover.
Said With Flowers by Anne Nash (11/26/19)


No comments: