Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews is hosting the sixth annual Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge! And, of course, I'm signing right up. For a full run-down of the rules, hop on the link above.
To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out Cozy-Mystery.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it's just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.
For my participation, I'm going for:
Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
8. Dead Against My Principles by Kenneth Hopkins (3/29/16)
9. Death in Cyprus by M. M. Kaye (4/21/16)
10. Death by Hoax by Lionel Black (4/25/16)
11. Chili Con Corpses by J. B. Stanley (4/28/16)
12. Our Jubilee Is Death by Leo Bruce (4/30/16)