SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does NOT represent me or anything associated with my blog. I DO NOT endorse anything that he claims.There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Challenge Commitment Completed: A-Z Mystery Authors







My declared commitment for Michelle's Challenge to complete authors for letters A-M (last name).  I generally go with half the alphabet even though I will try for every letter.  I usually have to cheat on the letter X.  There are few authors whose last name starts with X and even fewer in mystery genres I like--so I'll probably wind up sticking an X wherever it will work.  

 
Here's my list of commitment authors:

A: The Darling Dahlias & the Cucumber Tree by Susan Wittig Albert (6/5/15)
B: Dine & Be Dead by Gwendoline Butler (3/29/15)
C: Night Train to Paris by Manning Coles (3/14/15)
D: Death Dines Out by Theodora Du Bois (9/30/15)
E: The Cases of Susan Dare by Mignon G. Eberhart (8/10/15)
F: The Great Dinosaur Robbery by David Forrest (5/15/15)
G: Brighton Rock by Graham Greene (3/2/15)
H: Playground of Death by John Buxton Hilton (3/18/15)
I: The Gay Phoenix by Michael Innes (9/30/15)
J: Murder Past Due by Miranda James (7/13/15)
K: The Ringmaster's Secret by Carolyn Keene (4/16/15)
L: A Stitch in Time by Emma Lathen (2/17/15)
M: Panic by Helen McCloy (2/22/15)

No comments: