Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Challenge Commitment Completed: A-Z Mystery Authors







My declared commitment for Michelle's Challenge to complete authors for letters A-M (last name).  I generally go with half the alphabet even though I will try for every letter.  I usually have to cheat on the letter X.  There are few authors whose last name starts with X and even fewer in mystery genres I like--so I'll probably wind up sticking an X wherever it will work.  

 
Here's my list of commitment authors:

A: The Darling Dahlias & the Cucumber Tree by Susan Wittig Albert (6/5/15)
B: Dine & Be Dead by Gwendoline Butler (3/29/15)
C: Night Train to Paris by Manning Coles (3/14/15)
D: Death Dines Out by Theodora Du Bois (9/30/15)
E: The Cases of Susan Dare by Mignon G. Eberhart (8/10/15)
F: The Great Dinosaur Robbery by David Forrest (5/15/15)
G: Brighton Rock by Graham Greene (3/2/15)
H: Playground of Death by John Buxton Hilton (3/18/15)
I: The Gay Phoenix by Michael Innes (9/30/15)
J: Murder Past Due by Miranda James (7/13/15)
K: The Ringmaster's Secret by Carolyn Keene (4/16/15)
L: A Stitch in Time by Emma Lathen (2/17/15)
M: Panic by Helen McCloy (2/22/15)

No comments: