- Read as much as you can whenever you can between 12:00am 8/22 and 11:59pm 8/28 (your time zone).
- There is no pressure! Participate even if you can only spare a day or two, a few hours, or even just a few minutes. Use it an excuse to read. Whatever works for you. If you plan to read at all between 8/22 and 8/28, sign up!
I will list below the books that I finish for the Read-a-Thon:
1. Shatterday by Harlan Ellison (8/23/11) [318 pages]
2. Lady Audley's Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon (8/24/11) [286 pages]
3. The Arrow by Christopher Morley (8/25/11) [85 pages]
4. The Name on the Bracelet by Margaret Sutton (8/27/11) [216 pages]
5. Lord Peter Views the Body by Dorothy L Sayers (8/28/11) [253 pages]
6. DeKok & Murder on Blood Mountain by A C Baantjer (8/28/11) [189 pages]
Plus 89 pages of Middlemarch by George Eliot
Total pages read: 1436