Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Challenge Wrap-Up Winners!


The Linkys for my Vintage Mystery and Color Coded Challenges have closed and it's time to draw winners for the wrap up prizes.  For the Vintage Mystery Challenge, I have a couple of winners.

First, I fed all who finished the main challenges (complete at least one theme with at least 8 books) into the Custom Random Number Generator and the CNRG gave me poster #9 Christina!  Then I entered all those who completed the mini challenge (4 books in a single theme) and the CNRG gave me poster #15 Debbie!  Congratulations Christina & Debbie!   I will be contacting you soon about claiming your prizes.






Then, I got the CNRG calibrated for the Color Coded Challenge.  I loaded up all those who completed the challenge (9 books in various colors) and the CNRG cranked out post # 3 Amber!  Congratulations Amber!  I will be contacting you as well.  Let's have a big round of applause for all our winners!



Thanks to everyone who joined me in these challenges in 2012.  I hope you all had a good time, read lots of great books, and will be along for the ride again in 2013!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so excited! Thanks for hosting this challenge and giveaway. Off to look at the list of prizes!