Monday, October 30, 2023

2024 Read It Again, Sam--My Sign-Up

 


I don't do a lot of re-reading, but it does seem that I wind up with at least a handful each year. So, I'm going to sign up for my Read It Again, Sam Challenge again.
 
There are several levels (below) and the full rules may be found at the link above.
Déjà vu: Reread 4 books  
Feeling Nostalgic: Reread 8 books
A Trip Down Memory Lane: Reread 12 books  
Living in the Past: Reread 16+ books

I'm just going to go for Déjà vu: Reread 4 books. If I find myself doing more rereads, then I'll level up.
 
1. There Is a Tide by Agatha Christie (1/14/24)
2. Death Has a Small Voice by Frances & Richard Lockridge (1/31/24)
3. When Blood Lies by C. S. Harris (2/18/24)
4. Death Takes a Bow by Frances & Richard Lockridge (2/24/24)
Déjà vu complete
5. Whose Body? by Dorothy L. Sayers (3/21/24)
6.
7.
8.
Feeling Nostalgic
 

No comments: